You ever hit up a BBQ, and you’re thinking, I need something real different to drink with my Trap Mac and ribs? Most BBQs have the same ol’ same ol’ drinks, and that’s a problem. Well, we have a solution for you now, so you’re welcome.
Skew It On The Bar-B
- Plastic cocktail pouch
- Pairing knife (to slice garnish)
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup
- 2 ounces Tangueray London Dry Gin
- 1 ounce pink grapefruit juice
- 3 ounces Arizona Tea (original)
- Multiple grapefruit twists
Make the Honey Syrup recipe
- Combine 2 parts water to 1 part honey in a saucepan. Stir while bringing up to temperature. Refrigerate before serving.
Make the cocktail
- Combine all remaining ingredients in the cocktail pouch. Add cubed ice. Seal pouch and shake briskly to mix and dilute the cocktail. Add garnish and serve.