This summery, tropical cocktail is as pretty as it is delicious. Don’t skimp on the passion fruit—it really makes the drink sparkle.
- 1 small lime, chopped
- 1 small orange, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped mango
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup guava nectar
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling dry rosé
- 1 whole fresh passion fruit, halved
- Combine all the ingredients except the passion fruit in a large pitcher and stir well to incorporate.
- Pour over ice and garnish each glass with a teaspoon or so of the passion fruit pulp.