When it comes to sweet corn, my family is divided. Some of us are purists who like it steamed and simple, and others like to turn up the heat by grilling it with spices. If you’re about to make this recipe, you’re siding with my half.
Grilled Sweet Corn With Spicy Rub
- 6 ears corn
For the Rub
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon chile paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Husk corn and place on tray. In a small bowl, whisk together all rub ingredients. Brush ears of corn evenly with rub and place side-by-side on grates of grill. Cook 2 minutes per side or until lightly charred all around. Remove corn from grill and serve.