Whirl up some cottage cheese (or yogurt or sour cream) with a cube of fresh/frozen kelp (or pulverized dried seaweed), miso paste, and fresh dill and you have an instant dip for raw fennel, carrots, peppers, celery and/or chips or pita bread.
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1 cup cottage cheese, plain yogurt, or sour cream
- 1/2 cup peeled, chopped cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup dried, ground seaweed* or one (0.6 ounce) Atlantic Sea Farms Kelp Cube
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white or yellow miso paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce, optional
- *To ground the dried seaweed, place in a spice grinder, blender or food processor and whirl until finely pulverized
- In the container of a food processor or blender, whirl all the ingredients until smooth. Season to taste with a touch more miso or salt, pepper, and pepper sauce to taste.